Garmin FR60 (Read 512 times)

Eric

Will the new Garmin FR60 upload to RA? I'm thinking about getting one, but still want to upload to this site.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

Burnt Toast,

I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think it will work.  I've seen Garmin footpod data on RA, which I know doesn't come from the GPS versions of the device.  If someone has an FR60, please chime in here.

eric :-)

Thanks Eric, love the site. I'll end up getting a FR60 in a few months. Monies tight right now after I sent off the fall semester tuition payment for my son.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Have one I use when travelling and must use treadmill in hotel. It will upload okay, not directly using the ANT but RA finds the file created by uploading to the Garmin Training Center software. It was a problem for awhile since I have a 305 also and RA would get confused, but Eric added a drop down to pick the device to import from.

MTA. Guess eyes are not open yet... mine is FR 50 with foot  pod, not a 60. If you can download into Garmin TC I would imagine it would load into RA....  Going back to bed now....