Training plan and Weights activity (Read 385 times)

bstanley52

I love the training plan that has been added to the site. This week was my first also using it for my Weights activity and I have run into my first bug (I think). If I have a weights activity in the Training plan it shows up in the calendar etc like all my planned runs. When I go to add the New Weights Entry, I can pick Weights as the planned activity that I completed (instead of not a planned workout). Then I fill out the entry and Save.

There is now a new Weights entry for the day along side the planned one which is not crossed out/marked complete.

Any ideas?

I've had this issue since the training plan implementation, although it doesn't happen EVERY time.  My 30AUG2011 entry is an example.

FWIW, I click the planned entry in my Calendar, which drops me into that entry in Edit mode.  I edit, add a time and whatnot, and click Save.  And it enters as a new entry, independent of the one I had planned and which remains there, incomplete.

“Everything you need is already inside.” -- Bill Bowerman

This is a bug.  I am uploading the fix right right.

You will have to go through your log and editing these entries to specify they're part of the plan.