Garmin 305 work in St. Lucia? (Read 1202 times)

The wife and I are going on a cruise the first week in Feb. Its a running cruise that has several stops with scheduled runs. Does anybody know if my Gramin work in places like St. Lucia, Barbados, etc.
    xor

It should. Them satellites cover the world. Well, unless you are planning to run through Barbados' complex system of tunnels. Edited to add: wait, a running cruise?!? Now THAT sounds cool! Have fun.

mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

The wife and I are going on a cruise the first week in Feb. Its a running cruise that has several stops with scheduled runs. Does anybody know if my Gramin work in places like St. Lucia, Barbados, etc.
        More info please!! Link, company name, etc. I'm thinking this one's going on my bucket list.

Imminent Catastrophe

Yes. MTA but the maps tend to have less detail. MATA: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/390107 Hey, that Player thingy is pretty cool!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Link info. http://www.cruisetorun.com/
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Please please please. While the cruise ship is moving through the ocean, go run some 5-10 laps around the ship's deck, then upload the tracks to motionbased and post the activity link here. I am dying to see how that would look on a map...

Imminent Catastrophe

Please please please. While the cruise ship is moving through the ocean, go run some 5-10 laps around the ship's deck, then upload the tracks to motionbased and post the activity link here. I am dying to see how that would look on a map...
                Me too! OMG what geeks.

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

xor

OMG
                  Heh. Geeky garmin stuff brings out Perfesser's inner teen girl.

The pace readings certainly would be intersting.
                    MrH

The pace readings certainly would be intersting.
                      Altitude too. Big grin

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Imminent Catastrophe

Impressive that it had satellite lock from within a plane. Its on a airplane right?
                          xor

OMG. You're lucky the flight attendants didn't notice. They might have called one of the crew back and... Oh. waitaminute.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Menace to Sobriety

Oops

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.