Strange apperance while creating a route by Google Maps in Opera 9.51 (Read 648 times)

When I create or edit a route (track with Google maps) and click on a map to create a point of track, the point is created much more northly and a little eastly. This is done everytime I click to create a point, so I can't create any route. This problem is only in Opera 9.51, in Firefox 3 everything is accurate, but I want to use Opera as well. If it's possible to fix this, I'll be very happy.
    hamm

I have noticed this as well. Maps worked in Opera 9.0 but not Opera 9.51. I have to create my maps in Firefox. It would be awesome to be able to use Opera for everything RA. Big grin
      eric :)

Hi guys, There are too many different browsers currently available and if you also include all their versions, it is nearly impossible for me to check for and debug cross browser compatibility issues. Instead, I opted to test against the most popular browsers. Some 98% of the users are using IE 6, IE 7, Firefox 2 and Firefox 3. I just do not have the resources to do what other commercial websites can do. I hope you understand. eric :-)