Goal Widget Borked (Read 68 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was adjusting the milage goal on one of my personal goal widgets and now it won't let me specify workout type in the drop-down. A couple of weeks ago I was playing with it and it worked fine.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just tried it in the regular site and it works fine, now. Appears to be a beta site issue.

~ Sarah Kay

kcam

'Borked'.  Wow, that was a LONG time ago!  I was only familiar with the first definition - definition 2 is new to me.

Definition of bork

(Entry 1 of 2)

transitive verb

US politics, informal

: to attack or defeat (a nominee or candidate for public office) unfairly through an organized campaign of harsh public criticism or vilification In any event, seeing one of their own being borked may itself energize the conservative base, even beyond what a conservative nomination would do.— Mark Tushnet In 1987, conservative judge Robert Bork endured such virulent criticism … that to this day, a nominee sidelined by activists is said to have been "borked."— Claire Suddath

Definition of bork (Entry 2 of 2)

transitive verb

slang

: to cause (something, such as an electronic device) to stop working properly : break If your data's backed up, it won't be the end of the world if a rogue Windows update or nasty bit of malware borks your computer.— Brad Chacos — see also borked

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, and I've never before seen the 1st one. I always thought it was relatively new, like on fleek, yeet, etc.

~ Sarah Kay

kcam

"on fleek", "yeet" ...

You crazy kids!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I’m 47...my 19 year old is forever throwing down lingo that has me all 🤔😒

~ Sarah Kay

theyapper

On the road again...

I adjusted my goals yesterday and they both reset my progress to 0 miles. Not sure if that could be related?

MTA: Never mind. I also couldn't designate the workout type and when I checked them just now, they were on Bike. I can verify that I have 0 biking miles!

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul