Drew's HHFMM race report (Read 923 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent, you are a bastard, just sayin’. And I’m an idiot.
    Truer words were never said. Smile Well done, Drew. Well done indeed. Recover well and next year I expect you to beat my slow butt.

Lazy idiot

Truer words were never said. Smile Well done, Drew. Well done indeed. Recover well and next year I expect you to beat my slow butt.
      Big grin

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

Nicely done Drew!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

"I stumbled over to my waiting family and friends, and took a deep breath to fight back the tears that were bubbling just beneath the surface. Hugs were issued, hands were shook, Trent came over and said something about me being an “undertrained fast idiot”, and I was done. I am a marathoner." AWESOME JOB DREW!!! It was great to meet you this weekend. Great report and great job out there!! Congratulations, you're not just a regular marathoner, you're a MONKEY survivor!!
            Congratulations Drew!!! Great report too!

Amy

wanderingoutlaw

Loved your report. Congratulations on finishing your first marathon.

John

Another Passion

Very well done, Drew, both on your race and report! Congratulations! I look forward to maybe running with you in Columbus someday. After all... I'm quiet and shy too. Big grin Congratulations again!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com