Problems with recalling back the map (Read 423 times)

Kizzy

Hi, Ive noticed two things have changed recently on site. When you plot in a new course, it doesn't automatically add in the mileage for you, you have to make note of it before you save the map, ie, when you first add a run on that course if you dont remember what the distance was it wont show you. Secondly, it is not showing me a route map anymore once i have done a save. It will give me road names, but wont let me get back into the map and see it visually. Can anyone help please?
    eric :)

Hi Kizzy, Could you provide me with a list of steps to reproduce the first problem? I have found and fixed the second problem you found. It will be uploaded soon.
      Kizzy

Hi For instance, ive just logged onto a six mile route ive just run, it used to automatically log the mileage and now you have to add that information in with time of run, weather etc. When you add a new route to get the distance and then log on to that course for the first time,again it doesn't give me the mileage and unless i can remember it im stuck becoz i cant recall back the map. Hope this is clear and doesnt appear to me ramble. :}
        eric :)

Kizzy, I am unable to reproduce your problem. I created a new route, and then went to create a new workout entry. After selecting the newly created route, the distance field is populated automatically. If you manually entered *any* data in the distance field, then selecting a route will not change the data you have typed in. To get that behavior back, just clear the distance field. eric :-)
          Kizzy

ok, Have been able to call my maps back today, Thank u Smile