Default Course Distance feature not co-operating (Read 888 times)

Hi Eric Great new features they are stunning - I'm so jealous of all you people in the US who are able to take advantage of the new run map feature. Perhaps I could suggest that your next project be to create a GPS mapping service for New Zealand Big grin.... unfortunately Google Map has inadequate road detail to record shorter distances! Very minor glitch I though I'd bring to you attention... since the updates I just found while entering my last two runs the distance field was no longer automatically entering the default value. As I said not a biggie but wanted to make sure you were aware. Thanks again for all the great work. Simon
    eric :)

Hi Simon, I'm sorry that you have to see the map even though you can't use it. I just haven't gotten around to put in locale specific code, so that you won't have to see the map, or anything else that does not pertain to your country. Lots of things to do, so little time... I did have time to fix the default distance problem. It should be working now. If not, try forcing a refresh of the edit workout page to download the new Javascript. I rewrote the entire edit workout page, even though you can't tell, which is why it is somewhat buggy. Thank you for reporting it. If you, or anyone else, see other glitches, no matter how small (including spelling mistakes), please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. Thanks again! eric Smile