Water and health. (Read 137 times)

georgetnez

Hey!  I am new to running. I came across a blog explaining the importance of water in maintaining a healthy physique ( http://www.harveybrooker.com/water-is-the-key/ ). There are many benefits of drinking water- it improves digestion, it keeps you hydrated, helps keep your skin clear and is great for your kidneys. It is very interesting to know that if you are one of those people who just doesn’t like the taste of water, cut up some fruit and add it to your pitcher. Strawberries, lemons, and melons are some great fruits to add to water. They give your drink a fruity taste that is extremely refreshing. This is a great alternative to juice, which is packed with calories and sugar. Anyways I am going to try these tips to drink plenty of water.

Joann Y

Should I just PM my credit card information to you or?

Water is GOOD for you?? WTF?

FAKE NEWS!

I carry a refillable water bottle all the time. You never know when you'll need to wash down a mouthful of SPAM.

Runners run

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Where can I purchase this miracle liquid?

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

He's trying to kill us all.  He says is trying to convince us to drink more water, but he is really pushing DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE.

I don't like the taste of oxygen, but I came across a blog explaining the importance of it. Any tips to help get me to inhale more of this stuff?

Dave

undue monkey

I don't like the taste of oxygen, but I came across a blog explaining the importance of it. Any tips to help get me to inhale more of this stuff?

Mix it with Nitrogen, 70/30 Nitrogen to Oxygen. It's amazing. I know a guy that can hook you up, just DM me.

Mix it with Nitrogen, 70/30 Nitrogen to Oxygen. It's amazing. I know a guy that can hook you up, just DM me.

Thanks! I tried the cut-up fruit approach, but it kept getting stuck in my trachea.

Dave

delicate flower

Sounds like Harvey really knows his shit.

<3

william smtih

spam bot, spam bot...why do you spam? (tune of smelly cat)