At long last, new footage of Indiana Jones (Read 624 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

We've waited nearly 20 years to see Harrison Ford as Indy. A first look.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*swoons* He's still got it! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I always was a Temple of Doom fan and I still don't see how it got a PG rating.

Vim

I always was a Temple of Doom fan and I still don't see how it got a PG rating.
          Temple of Doom has a PG rating?!? I still remember seeing that at a friend's house and being terrified when the guy ripped the heart out of the other guy's chest ... and those snakes... blech!
          2009: BQ?
            Yes, PG rating. Mola Ram was awesome. " KALI MAH! KALI MAH!" Cool I was a youngin back when I saw that movie.

Vim

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Only reason TOD got a PG was b/c it came out before PG-13 existed. And there was no way they were gonna give it an R.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Vim