New Member changed websites (Read 822 times)

Just wanted to say that I recently came here from Progresslog.com Just wanted to say I like this sight alot more-nice job! There's just alot more techincal features for me here!
    Los Malaventurados No Lloran
    eric :)

h2onitro, Welcome to my log. Let me know if you have data that you wish to import from ProgressLog.com. Just drop me an email via the Feedback form and we can do from there. Is there any chance you can be my advocate on ProgressLog.com? Tongue I could always use more members. Big grin eric Smile
        haha yeah. i actually found out about runningahead via an apparent rouge runner from here-boasting of more features and a more responsive community. i dont need anything imported-i didn't use it nearly as much as this. but i will start gabbing about this site a bit on their message boards. hey is there any way we can search for runners based on area? i go to michigan state and i'm trying to find some running buddies or at least see what other students here are up to!
        eric :)

haha yeah. i actually found out about runningahead via an apparent rouge runner from here-boasting of more features and a more responsive community.
          Does that make you a rouge runner too if you post over there? I actually found the post you mentioned. I have no idea who these people are on here. I can't comment about the features, because I'll be boasting Big grin
          hey is there any way we can search for runners based on area? i go to michigan state and i'm trying to find some running buddies or at least see what other students here are up to!
          You can't search for other users based on area, but my plan is to create a groups feature so runners of different locations can start their own group for the purpose you mentioned.
            sweet i'm looking forward to it thanks