Loosing weight (Read 161 times)

kompressor

Hello! I am 37 years; man, height 170 cm and weight 70 kg. Athletics practice about a year and a half. I lost about 22 kg since. Already concluded three half-marathons and a marathon. Training about 85 to 90 kilometers per week. I have a problem: I can not lose weight !!!! What can I do? Most of the time I'm always hungry ...

I assume this is spam as it's incoherent.

Just a dude.

Hello! I am 37 years; man, height 170 cm and weight 70 kg. Athletics practice about a year and a half. I lost about 22 kg since. Already concluded three half-marathons and a marathon. Training about 85 to 90 kilometers per week. I have a problem: I can not lose weight !!!! What can I do? Most of the time I'm always hungry ...

So, if translate correctly, you are about 5'6 and weigh 155 lbs. You are running 50ish miles a week. You've lost most of 50 pounds and you are kinda stuck. (Sorry, I'm an American... /shrug)

I guess I'd start by looking at what you are eating. Weight is a pretty simple equation of calories in vs calories out. Perhaps you are eating more calories than you think, even though you are still hungry? Maybe look for foods that make you feel more full for the amount of calories they have? Maybe you are getting calories in what you drink without realizing it? I don't know...

Also, I find that for me there are sweet spots in how much I run. 50-60 miles a week is the most I can run and still lose weight. As I run more, my body just craves food all the time. I have heard that it levels off again somewhere above 90 miles per week, but I've never gotten there. If the weight is really important, try running a little more or less and see if that helps.

Hopefully any of that helps.

Good luck!

-Kelly

Getting back in shape... Just need it to be a skinnier shape...