Biggest mileage month (Read 854 times)

mikeymike

335.9 miles for August. That's barely more than a half scovill, I realize but it's the most I've ever put down in a month. A new PR by about 6 miles over my previous high from March of 2004 (I had to look that up.) I was helped by the last day of the month falling on a Sunday so I could get 5 long runs this month. Time to hit the reset button!

Runners run

Old, Slow, Happy

Great Job Mike!!! I'd like to think I can get there some day. Interesting that a "scovill" has become a new measure of distance over time. Maybe some day you/we will be able to get a Full Scovill.

Half Fanatic #846

Great going, Mike - that mileage is so sick! Cool I'm still working on a quarter scovill myself! Tongue Bill

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Dave

And I was happy with my quarter scovill. Super job, Mike.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Dunottar

That's a terrific achievement...certainly testimony to perseverence and lots of other good qualities. Not sure where you live, Mike, but if those miles were run in any kind of heat, it's doubly terrific. I hit a high of 150 in May and June. I now aspire to half a mikeymike in the coming months.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow, Mikey! I just nailed my highest mileage month ever, too...but it's still less than half of what you just logged...I can't even imagine what it would take to hit mileage like yours (and Scovill's certifiable, I think Wink). NICE, man! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ringmaster

Mikey, that's AMAZING! I'll be happy with a half-mikeymike one day, myself. (I like your easy/medium/hard way of logging your runs, by the way.) Way to go!

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
                Mile by Mile

Shocked NICE! 335+ is nothing to sneeze at...I don't care who's doing what, that's a pretty impressive number. This was a monthly PR for me too. I would have never expected that for August. Cool

Jennifer mm#1231

Prince of Fatness

I ran a little more than half of that and was happy with that. Nice job.

Not at it at all. 

Non ducor, duco.

You rock Mikey!

Think Whirled Peas

boob.

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

335.9 miles for August. That's barely more than a half scovill, I realize but it's the most I've ever put down in a month. A new PR by about 6 miles over my previous high from March of 2004 (I had to look that up.) I was helped by the last day of the month falling on a Sunday so I could get 5 long runs this month. Time to hit the reset button!
                          So - what took you so long Tongue Seriously - congrats! That is a great achievement!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Congratulations - you are working your watch very hard, reset the poor thing.
                            mikeymike

Thanks everyone. I just logged into RA and saw zero for the week and zero for the month...time to get crackin'.

Runners run

Another Passion

Way to go, Mikey! That's incredible!

Rick
                                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                                runningforcassy.blogspot.com