The new log is here! (Read 7547 times)

TrailyGoodness

TrailyGoodness

Is there a way that I could have my past years' stats posted so that I can compare for instance 2007 with 2008 and 2009? Also I liked the feature before where all the other-than-running activities were listed altogether at the bottom of the page (I know I can customize this now with a bunch of separate windows, but I found the previous chart more aesthetically pleasing). And, of course, thank you for your countless hours to make this running log site what it is. It's great!
    AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I like the new numbers that give instant access to past pages of my workouts -- recently I had to push Previous over and over to get to some old workouts, to look some stuff up (to find some distances for someone else).

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

VictorN

Hi Eric, Great job and thanks! I'm a multi-sport athlete and the updated log is much more multi-sport friendly. My only suggestion is to allow us to have weekly and monthly stats for all activities. I like to track my weekly running, bike, and swimming time by hours. Thanks, Victor
        Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi Eric, Great job and thanks! I'm a multi-sport athlete and the updated log is much more multi-sport friendly. My only suggestion is to allow us to have weekly and monthly stats for all activities. I like to track my weekly running, bike, and swimming time by hours. Thanks, Victor
          I have made a graph that tracks time spent on all sports by week over the last three months. I put it on my summary page and it works really well for me. I also put a "rolling total" on there for the sports I participate in. Play around a little - you may find a way to tweak it that you like. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

I like the new numbers that give instant access to past pages of my workouts -- recently I had to push Previous over and over to get to some old workouts, to look some stuff up (to find some distances for someone else).
            Don't get used to it. I may remove this because tallying up all the entries is putting a strain on the database. If you have lots of workout entries, I'm sure you'll notice it takes a while for the workout list to display. In my test environment, not tallying it brings up the page almost instantly.
            eric :)

Hi Eric...thank you (from the bottom of my triathlete heart!). One question though, when i try to add an activity graph or modify the one that is on the screen...I get thrust into a black hole that freezes up the running ahead page and i have to kill the application to get it running again. I thought it was the firewall at work, but i just tried it from my home laptop and the exact same thing happes. Any clue what might be happening?
              tri.michelle, I tried out your log and it works fine for me (with FF3 and IE7). I was able to add an activity graph (although you have no saved graphs) and didn't see any freezing. Could you provide me with more info? eric :-) MTA: you should start a new thread in the support forum so that it would not be lost in all the traffic of this thread.

A Saucy Wench

Is there a way in reports to just find a TYPE of activity. I was trying to get a date sorted list of races and I am not figuring that one out.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Is there a way in reports to just find a TYPE of activity. I was trying to get a date sorted list of races and I am not figuring that one out.
                  Reports New search Last 52 weeks (or whatever) Activity (run) Workout Type (race) Then click "Search".

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

gazelle53

Thank you Eric!
                    otodawD

Tbanks Eric- I keep track of multi sport activities and really like the display of workouts. Time to donate. Thanks for all the hard work.

A Saucy Wench

Reports New search Last 52 weeks (or whatever) Activity (run) Workout Type (race) Then click "Search".
                        OK am I blind? Where on the screen is the workout type? MTA: OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH you have to pick activity before that will show up. DOH!

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

There is a bug on that page I believe. Every time I do a search, then go back, the workout type drop down is gone. You have to click "Any activity" again, then again choose "run" for the workout type box to reappear. Confused

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

scrumhalfgirl

I seem to have lost all of my spinning workouts - the times are still there in my log, but there is no activity listed next to them (e.g. see December 5th). My other custom activities such as yoga and MTB are still there. Any way to get this back?

-Jess

50 halfs by age 50

Thanks very much for all your work, Eric! This is easily THE best log out there, especially for us data geeks Blush Thanks again.

*Mel* //  "A lot of people run a race to see who's the fastest. I run to see who has the most guts." - Steve Prefontaine

Self Portrait

Marvelously done...Wink