My longest run (Read 1389 times)

Slow-smooth-fast

I wanna see the graph too please.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Sweet, glad you found your way over here Nobby. Now I don't have to dig through the crap on letsrun.com to find your posts. Big grin
        I wanna see the graph too please.
        Guys: It is afterall a property of Dr. Peter Snell and I don't feel comfortable posting it in public without his permission. If you send me an e-mail direct, I'll send the graph to you (but, please, keep it to yourself). It basically shows as glycogen level of slow twitch fibers would go down in 30-minute-segment (he used stationary bike instead of running) and it starts to deplete, glycogen level of fast twitch fibers start to go down as well; indicating the fast twitch muscle fibers are also being stimulated. My e-mail is nobby415@msn.com.