Furry Friends (Read 2755 times)

To prevent hijaking of other threads.... Post your pictures! This is actually my parents 9-year-old puppy...I just get visiting privledges!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

These are our 3 (and our 1 angel kitty, Gus): Erik, Gus, Thor, Lola And this is my favorite baby, Thor (don't tell the others--they might get jealous): k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture in the body of the post? I'm not thatcomputer illiterate! Adorable furry babies, by the way! Big grin
        2009: BQ?
          Can someone please tell me how to post a picture in the body of the post? I'm not thatcomputer illiterate! Adorable furry babies, by the way! Big grin
          up above where you are making your post is a picture of a mountain with the sun over it...click on that. insert the http// addy between the

Jennifer mm#1231

sorry, < img="" /> these are image tags with a space added...take out the space and it will show your pic < mg="" />

Jennifer mm#1231

here's tonka...
              Wow! You named your son Tonka! Tongue
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Awww...lookit Tonka and the teeny boy. The angle of that shot makes Tonka look HUGE compared to that little guy! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

actually...our first golden was Ta-Tonka. From the movie Dances With Wolves...remember? it was the indian word for buffalo. He was huge! This Tonka was going to be Cabo, or Jedi and we couldn't agree so we named him Tonka, too! Tongue that is my youngest son Curran. He just turned 4 yesterday so that was a few years ago...

Jennifer mm#1231

I always forget snakey...not so cute and cuddly but very hungry in this picture. Black eye

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Happy Birthday, Curran! My Dane will be 6, tomorrow. Feb. is a great month to be born (my birthday is 2/12 and hubby's is 2/22). Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

And this is my favorite baby, Thor (don't tell the others--they might get jealous): k
                        I really, really want a kitty like this! dh is highly allergic to them though. Cry

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thor is such a lovey. I heard recently that Siberian cats are easy on the allergies, so that might be something to consider. Here is a pretty one: Thor is just a mutt, like the rest of our babies. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

BTW, what kind of snake is that? That's really pretty coloring--I have never seen a lavender snake! Snakes are neat, though I don't know if I could deal with a pet that I had to feed live food to... Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

I always forget snakey...not so cute and cuddly but very hungry in this picture. Black eye
                              Whats your mouse's name? Or did he not make it much past, oh, 3 days of age?
                                This is one of our cats, Teddy, and our German Shepherd, Sassy: My cat Alex (nobody else claims her because she is kinda mean, LOL): And our bearded dragon, Baron:
                                ---- Cynthia