Boston 2014 (Read 439 times)

FIGHT FIGHT

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

OH MY WORD OH MY WIORD

He's got it.  He's got it.  Fist pump!  Run, Meb!!  Congrats, Meb!

npaden

I think he's going to pull it off!

Current PR's:  Mara 3:14:36* (2017); HM 1:36:13 (2017); 10K 43:59 (2014); 5K 21:12 (2016)

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

MEBBBBBBBBBBBBBB for the win

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

JH'SHGSJ./SBG'ILFVNG

S;DGHO;

FL'HG"

WE WIN!

nachosgrande

Wow!  That was awesome!  Congrats to Meb!  I've been seeing him training around San Diego and he has definitely been putting in work.

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

MEB! MEB! MEB!

Such a huge fan of that guy in...yeah, pretty much every respect!

I was bummed Ryan Hall faded so hard, but man, what a great day for racing!  I "cheated" a little, and had it streaming for the kids in my HS band at the end of class.  We watched the finish, and everyone was cheering him on!

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

MEB! MEB! MEB!

I "cheated" a little, and had it streaming for the kids in my HS band at the end of class.  We watched the finish, and everyone was cheering him on!

I love this! Smile

MEB! MEB! MEB!

Such a huge fan of that guy in...yeah, pretty much every respect!

I was bummed Ryan Hall faded so hard, but man, what a great day for racing!  I "cheated" a little, and had it streaming for the kids in my HS band at the end of class.  We watched the finish, and everyone was cheering him on!

"For the kids". Suuuuure Smile

I just want to say that after reading his autobiography, I will love Meb forever.

And Shalane was awesome! I didn't catch what happened to Ryan Hall though, did he drop out?

And Shalane was awesome! I didn't catch what happened to Ryan Hall though, did he drop out?

Ryan Hall finished in 2:17:50

Creator of RunForth@robraux | shodless.com

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Ryan Hall finished in 2:17:50

*sigh*  I was worried about that, when he jumped out in front so early ('course, Meb was out there pretty early on, too...).

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

Charles G

Congrats to Meb and Rita for her course record.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

montag

Super Pro Lurker

I was having a crappy day, but then someone held up a sign that said "Meb won!" and the guy next to me was like "Seriously?" "YESSSSSSS!" Then it became a not crappy day.