Distance does not autofill when selecting a course (Read 484 times)

Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I'm trying to enter my first workout since the update. Before I select a course, the distance field shows "0.0" in a gray font. Then I select a course, and the distance field briefly changes black, still showing "0.0", then it changes back to gray "0.0". I'm on Firefox 3.0.5. The javascript error console shows these warning when loading the page: Warning: Unknown property 'behavior'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.runningahead.com/themes/default/styles.css Line: 452 Warning: Error in parsing value for property 'filter'. Declaration dropped. Source File: http://www.runningahead.com/themes/default/styles.css Line: 555
    Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
    Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Some more detail: I don't think this is a javascript issue, the XML containing my list of routes is lacking "value" properties for most routes, even though almost all of them should have a default distance: <div class="Item">Appalachian Trails - Berkshires</div><div class="Item">Arboretum -- Bussey Hill</div><div class="Item" value="[26.2,1]">Baystate Marathon</div><div class="Item">Beacon St to BC</div><div class="Item">Beacon to Cleveland Circle</div><div class="Item">Blue Hills Reservation</div><div class="Item">Boston Course: Harvard St to Centre St</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - Arsenal to Harvard</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - Arsenal to MOS</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - BU to Longfellow</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - Harvard to Footbridge</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - MOS to Footbridge</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - MOS to N Beacon</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop - River Street to Harvard</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop from Akamai, River St</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: BU to Harvard</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: BU to MOS</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: Elliot to MOS</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: Harvard to Longfellow</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: MOS to Harvard</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: MOS to Harvard via Binney</div><div class="Item">Bridge Loop: River St to Museum via Binney</div><div class="Item">Brookline loop</div><div class="Item">Charlestown</div><div class="Item" value="[5,0]">Commodore Hull 5k</div><div class="Item" value="[3.5,1]">Corporate Challenge</div><div class="Item">Fenway Track</div><div class="Item">Foster City Loop</div><div class="Item">Foster City Loop 2</div><div class="Item">Jamaica Pond</div><div class="Item">JFK to Home via Greenway</div><div class="Item">Leverett Pond</div><div class="Item">Leverett Pond var</div><div class="Item">Lowell - Baystate Marathon Course Preview</div><div class="Item">MOS - Common - Commonwealth - BU Bridge</div><div class="Item">Mystic Lakes circle</div><div class="Item">Newton Hills</div><div class="Item">Prospect HIll Loop</div><div class="Item">Riverway with BU return</div><div class="Item" value="[12,1]">Sawyer Camp Trail</div><div class="Item">Shelton - Maple Ave</div><div class="Item">Shelton Bridge to Bridge (from Dexter Dr)</div><div class="Item">Shelton: Huntington Loop</div><div class="Item">Soma to Presidio</div><div class="Item">South Chatham, NH (various runs)</div><div class="Item" value="[4,0]">Thompson Island 4k (Trail Race)</div><div class="Item">To/From MIT Track</div><div class="Item">Travelling in Italy</div><div class="Item">Walden Pond Reservation</div><div class="Item">Waynesboro to Lyndhurst</div> </div> Strangely it looks like only the races have their distances included, while non-race routes don't. Edited to add: Your forum software won't let me post the XML nicely no matter what I try. To summarize it, most entries in the list of routes lack a "value" property, even though they should have a default distance.
      eric :)

Nice report Ed! I just uploaded a fix. Let me know if it's working now. The CSS errors in FF are known. They are hacks to get IE to display transparent images properly. The forum only accepts a handful of HTML tags to reduce security problems.
        Ed4

Barefoot and happy

Fixed. Thanks eric!