Wow I just lucked out (Read 915 times)

The voice of mile 18

http://www.athletefocus.com/team Announcing Team Athletefocus.com These 19 athletes are an excellent representaion of the athletefocus community. They represent 11 sports, their ages range from 13 to 39, and they are non-competitive athletes all the way to professionals. Athletefocus.com will be giving some financial support to these athletes in order to help with their equipment needs, entry fees, equipment, coaching or travel. The team will provide a lot of great content for athletefocus, and will spread the word about athletefocus.com so that we will all benefit from a larger and stronger community. Please take a look at the team profiles and connect with the athletes. Check back often to see what the team is up to. And way down on the list is: Joe Hellenbrand - 36 - Southampton Pennsylvania Triathlon www.athletefocus.com/athlete/JoeH

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

Lane

http://www.athletefocus.com/team Announcing Team Athletefocus.com These 19 athletes are an excellent representaion of the athletefocus community. They represent 11 sports, their ages range from 13 to 39, and they are non-competitive athletes all the way to professionals. Athletefocus.com will be giving some financial support to these athletes in order to help with their equipment needs, entry fees, equipment, coaching or travel. The team will provide a lot of great content for athletefocus, and will spread the word about athletefocus.com so that we will all benefit from a larger and stronger community. Please take a look at the team profiles and connect with the athletes. Check back often to see what the team is up to. And way down on the list is: Joe Hellenbrand - 36 - Southampton Pennsylvania Triathlon www.athletefocus.com/athlete/JoeH
      Congratulations! That's pretty cool.

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Oooh how exciting! Good for you. I'll have to check out the website. Your family must be so proud of you!
        ~ Fly ~
        Only as much as I dream can I be.
        veggies on the run
          Attaguy, Joe!! Can we say we knew you when? Wink

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

The voice of mile 18

well hasn't amounted to much yet but still was nice of them. thanks gang!

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

redleaf

That is pretty nifty! Big grin

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

GP160

Wow! Awesome Joe!!! Big grin
                Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                  Definitely awesome Joe! Smile

Michelle