Garmin going crazy (Read 618 times)

I've had my Garmin 205 for about a year and love it. But several times recently, I turn it on, it connects to the satellites, starts operating normally, and then all of a sudden starts flashing all sorts of different displays uncontrollably. I have it set to show elapsed time, distance, and pace, but it will flash all sorts of data, fastest pace, lap time, etc., for just a second and then the display changes to other data. Also, when it's doing this the unit doesn't respond when I press the lap or stop buttons, and it will not turn-off when I press the off button. It starts doing this for no apparent reason, and stops doing it just as suddenly and for no apparent reason. Anyone else had this problem or know what to do to fix it?
      Mine did this before it died the first time. I sent it back to Garmin and they replaced it. Their tech support has been pretty helpful... unfortunately I've used it a lot more than I'd prefer...
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

This is a short circuit. Call tech support. I hope it is UNDER a year old...