Streak widget issue (Read 65 times)

Wing

Joggaholic

Not sure if this is a bug or an user error.

On my summary page I have a streak widget.

It is currently showing:

Current Streak

10 days (97.3mi)

6/22/2013 - 7/1/2013
    1 wk 3 d
    9.7 mi / day

But if you look at the summary and workout, you can see that I had a day off on 6/29/2013.

I remember adding my 6/28 workout erroneously for 6/29 and then later correcting it back to 6/28, I don't know if that has something to do with this.

Not a big deal to me, just thought you may want to know.

Thanks

cc4life07

Wind is not my friend.

Wonder if you delete the widget and then "re-install" it, if the error will fix itself due to that erroneous data entry you did...?

"Current" PRs

5K - 18:00 (4/19)   |   HM - 1:19:28 (4/22)

Next Race: A 5K of some sort (Goal: Sub 17:30)

Wing

Joggaholic

I decided not to delete it (leave it for Eric to debug if needed), and just added a new one to the right hand column, it displays the same thing.

eric :)

Wing,

This is a feature. The widget is aware of workouts that span days. Your workout from the day before ended after midnight, so it is counted toward the rest day. It would not be a problem if the widget allows you to specify a minimum distance. That too is on my list of enhancements but I don't have time to get to it yet.

eric Smile

Wing

Joggaholic

I actually like this then, now I'll plan my runs closer to midnight!!! Big grin

Wing,

This is a feature. The widget is aware of workouts that span days. Your workout from the day before ended after midnight, so it is counted toward the rest day. It would not be a problem if the widget allows you to specify a minimum distance. That too is on my list of enhancements but I don't have time to get to it yet.

eric Smile