DFW/Texas Runners - El Scorcho Dos - Who's in? (Read 1612 times)

Registration for El Scorcho opened today. The field is limited to 400 for the 50K and 25K combined. El Scorcho Dos I'm in for the 50K.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

I signed up for La Scorchita (25KM) and suddenly got an upset stomach! Dead

Vim

Haha. Excellent!

Thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up for the 25k.
            Thanks for the heads up. I'm signed up for the 25k.
            Awesome. Looks like we ran the same 10K yesterday. I was the guy the finished about 3 or 4 minutes behind you. Yeah - that guy.

Prophet!

Awesome. Looks like we ran the same 10K yesterday. I was the guy the finished about 3 or 4 minutes behind you. Yeah - that guy.
              so where the heck are the race reports ? We are all dying to find out how the race went!
                Bonkin, you are getting fast dude. Way to go on setting a new PR. It was hot yesterday. Mid 70's Dead I ran out of sweat and was dry by the time my run was over. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Reference back to El Scorcho Uno

Vim

I knew you looked familar. You were the one with the tech shirt and running shoes, right? Looks like we both set PR's but you ran a better race, a lot better pacing then I did. Thanks for adding the intervals info, I never realized you could do that. Even though it's ugly, I've added mine. I'm also glad to see that someone drove further then we did to get there. We are in Midlothian.
                    I knew you looked familar. You were the one with the tech shirt and running shoes, right? Looks like we both set PR's but you ran a better race, a lot better pacing then I did. Thanks for adding the intervals info, I never realized you could do that. Even though it's ugly, I've added mine. I'm also glad to see that someone drove further then we did to get there. We are in Midlothian.
                    Yeah - that was me. Thanks! And you're welcome on the intervals. There are tons of features here on RA some you have to look around for. It will be 10x sweeter when Eric releases the Garmin intergration and we don't need to type those in anymore. Cool that you are in Midlothian. Bunch of DFW area RA runners. Hopefully we can have a big midnight meetup at El Scorcho this year.

Bonkin, you are getting fast dude. Way to go on setting a new PR. It was hot yesterday. Mid 70's Dead I ran out of sweat and was dry by the time my run was over.
                      Thanks, Modal. It's a nice reward for putting in the miles. You put in a fantastic 20 miler on Saturday. Nice job, dude. Keep up the good work - you're going to rock it at Cowtown.

so where the heck are the race reports ? We are all dying to find out how the race went!
                        Sorry, Steve. I wasn't planning on a race report for this one - but the short version is: Nice race. 6 minute PR.

You'll ruin your knees!

You guys need to get a room...pahleeeeeze! El Schorcho is a definite maybe for me, depends on July schedule. Midnight FE, then breakfast at the Ol' Pancake House... I'll probably jump in for round dos! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

I will be at El Scorcho again this year because I eat 50Ks for breakfast. Plus I like pancakes.
                            Fixed that for you, Lynn and I hope that your schedule allows you to be there.

Burninated Peasant

Man, I really want to sign up for this, but it's hard commit to it when jogging a flat 4 miles still renders me unable to walk down a flight of stairs.
                                REALLY REALLY wants to do it this year. Gotta keep working on dh. How much time do you guys think I've got before it fills??

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson