Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22619 times)

Vim

A Saucy Wench

Before - 186 lbs (no I am NOT pg. ) After - 127 lbs

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Wow, Ennay! Way to go!

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Whoo hoo, great job! Here are mine, now that Ennay helped me figure out how to post them! Thanks! Before (November 2006) After (May 2008)

The Greatest of All Time

WOW!!!! You guys are killing me!!! Great work. Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.
            all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
              Ennay and Teresa ROCK!!! Cool Wewh hewh! You go girls!

Another Passion

Amazing Ennay and Teresa! Crazy amazing! You both look MAHvelous!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

You both look wonderful!!! Yes

Michelle

These are always my favourite types of posts. Way to go.
                      Awesome Ennay & Theresadfp!

- Anya

Go Pre!

I never did get around to posting mine...here they are... Before (March 2006):
                          After (March 2007): I haven't got anything recent that's decent, but I am another 10lbs lighter (and stronger!) ...and feelin' fine I must say Smile
                          Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, Dave, you look like a different person! Great job!

The Greatest of All Time

Nice work Dave. That's awesome.
                              all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Non ducor, duco.

Wow! Ennay, Teresa and Dave!! You guys are amazing! Thanks for sharing these!