Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Now who else has a before and after to share in the name of running?? Smile
    I'd put some pictures up, but I haven't gotten around to getting my mother to scan them in and email them to me yet. And I might get yelled at since I basically looked the same except that now I'm 20 years older and maybe 40-50 pounds heavier. (This is a good thing.) That's what I get for never giving up the running once I started in 7th grade or so. (Well, earlier, but 7th grade is when I started racing.)

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

You'll ruin your knees!

To get this back on track.... Thank-you zoom - you made my day. You're among my very favorite runners here - best sense of humor! Now who else has a before and after to share in the name of running?? Smile
      Fly, hope you don't mind my modification... Awesome job on the body re-make and the running. I agree with others, results are what matters and this is a freakin' great thread! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Ringmaster

Sure, I'll share my horrible picture in the name of getting this thread back on track. before: six weeks after having baby #2, I'm carrying 170lbs on my 5ft frame: Photobucket after: said baby is 2 1/2, I'm at 110lbs, home from a 10k easy run: home from a run More than the weight coming off, I'm thankful for the confidence I've gained to know that I can run the easy six and the long 10s and 12s (and someday longer) and the discipline to get my butt out of the house at 5am to do it! Well, having size 0 jeans instead of 16s isn't bad, either.

Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. (Heb. 12:1b)
        Mile by Mile

Vixi--girl, you are hott!!! Great job!

before: six weeks after having baby #2, I'm carrying 170lbs on my 5ft frame: after: said baby is 2 1/2, I'm at 110lbs, home from a 10k easy run:
            Wow, great work!

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

You'll ruin your knees!

Vixi--girl, you are hott!!! Great job!
              uhm, wow! Nice work! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Thanks for sharing, Vixi! Size 0?!? Can't even imagine that!

Hoping to Run Again :-(

Sure, I'll share my horrible picture in the name of getting this thread back on track.
                  WOWIE! Vixi, you are a Vixen. FANTASTIC transformation hon - you look incredible - younger than before and super fit. Great going!
                  ~ Fly ~
                  Only as much as I dream can I be.
                  veggies on the run
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

To get this back on track.... Thank-you zoom - you made my day. You're among my very favorites here - best sense of humor! Now who else has a before and after to share in the name of running?? Smile
                    Awww...thanks, girlfriend! Smile Now I just need to get back into my 4s so that I actually look the way I looked after I'd lost 60#s and before I regained 20. Tongue I'm amazed by you folks who lose while running...it's really hard. I get hungry...and then I justify overeating..."ooh, I ran 10+ miles--I deserve this!" Not good... Tongue Mark my words...someday I WILL have a true AFTER pic to post. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

after: said baby is 2 1/2, I'm at 110lbs, home from a 10k easy run: home from a run
                      Look at you all teeny tiny and looking so fit. What a transformation! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Sure, I'll share my horrible picture in the name of getting this thread back on track. before: six weeks after having baby #2, I'm carrying 170lbs on my 5ft frame: Photobucket after: said baby is 2 1/2, I'm at 110lbs, home from a 10k easy run: home from a run More than the weight coming off, I'm thankful for the confidence I've gained to know that I can run the easy six and the long 10s and 12s (and someday longer) and the discipline to get my butt out of the house at 5am to do it! Well, having size 0 jeans instead of 16s isn't bad, either.
                        16? to 0? Shocked Great job! (looking good Cool ) (Dang I need to run tonight. I feel the pounds coming on)

Vim

Great job! It was funny for me trying to find a "good" fat pic. I ended up using the worst one I could find. Why try to make it look better than it was?

- Anya

TRIing to beat the heat!

Vixi... wowza! You rock, girl!! Cool I love what you wrote about being proud of the confidence and discipline that you now have. That's what it's truly all about....

2012 Goals

Sub-1:42 for half marathon √ (1:41 at Disney, Jan '12)

Sub-22 for 5k √ (21:51 in Sept '12)

BQ for marathon- FAIL

Jazz hands!

alright whatever man, call me when you stop "running" 12 mm's
                              Yeah, you can have my 11:30 "race" pace when you pry it from my cold dead hands, punk. Tongue Back on track: y'all are amazing!
                              run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                                VixiDu you look amazing! Congratulations to you for your dedication and work. Smile

Michelle