Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22619 times)

What a great transformation, Jason!

Former runner

I'm about 12 months into my weight loss journey so I thought I'd post my before and after pics. My highest weight was around 254. I'm currently about 188 but shooting for something in the 170s. I started running in March of this year and have become really addicted thanks to this website.

Ross

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I continue to love this thread more than anything.... Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Amazing job Ross! I love showing all these to my DH, maybe one of them will make him put his shoes on and go with me
            Me too. Fantastic, Ross!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Nice work, Ross! Smile

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Wow, you really look like a different person! Congratulations on your hard work. Your post made my day!

Another Passion

Great job, Ross. Keep up the good work!

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Old, Slow, Happy

Great Job, Ross!!! If I ever get over to Fort Wayne for a race maybe I'll see you. Or at least a shadow of the former you.
                      Ditto (now we just have to get OP Trishie to make good on her threat to bring sexy back). Well done Ross, wishing you continued success.

E.J.
                      Greater Lowell Road Runners
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Run the race God set B4U

WOW, lookin good Ross!!!! Congrats and keep up the great work, you are an inspiration!!!!!
                        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

Chair Warmer

Ross, that is amazing! You have reason to be very proud!

Former runner

Thanks everyone. I need to print a copy of this picture for my office cubicle to keep me motivated over the winter.

Ross

Wow. What a great transformation!
                                Great job, Ross! and to everyone else's transformations as well! This is one inspirational thread Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                                Thyroid Support Group