Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

wow, what a great thread! I totally missed this! But, kudos to each of you...truely amazing transformations. Big grin And Marion...it' been a joy to watch you shrink over the years. Seeing you in your sz 2's makes me all giddy inside. Beautiful!

Jennifer mm#1231

Me and my RP

wow, what a great thread! I totally missed this! But, kudos to each of you...truely amazing transformations. Big grin And Marion...it' been a joy to watch you shrink over the years. Seeing you in your sz 2's makes me all giddy inside. Beautiful!
      Thanks, Jennifer Blush Thanks to you and all your running tips over the last 2 years!Smile You've kept me motivated!
        You guys are so inspiring! I've been working on losing weight with running for about a year now, and it's slow going (but I'm in way better shape). You make me want to go out and run so that I can have such amazing before and after photos too!

Another Passion

Awesome transformations! Incredible! Y'all are all simply incredible! ^5's all around!

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

muse_runner

keep running.

before let's call it "ass house" after my recent 15.7 trail run... 3,500 ft elevation gain... Smile unfortunately i'm doing too much rationalization of the long runs lately... getting the marathon training weight creep. feh. it'll come off... i hope!
            running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude, muse, wow! Nice back too Smile
                Wow! nice transformation. I love these inspiring photos Smile
                  There's our Muse!! Awesome transition. Smile

Michelle

let's call it "ass house"
                    What do you call your current self? You look like a determined runner in your user profile picture. By the way, great job! You look like two different people. modal (who needs to run consistently...)

Vim

mattharris

mattharris

va

Congrats Muse, you look great!

Another Passion

Hubba, hubba. Big grin Great job, Muse!

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

muse_runner

keep running.

Thanks guys and gals... it's nice to read this today when I am trying to get myself out the door for another 20 miler. What do I call myself now? Deflated butt. HAH!
                              running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
                                Muse you are a sexy ass runner!
                                2009: BQ?