Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22619 times)

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Muse ... that is such an extraordinary change and should be an inspiration to anyone who doubts it is possible. Amazing. Well done. Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Dog-Love

Muse...you really don't look like the same person. Not even half like her. Great discipline. My daughter came home from soccer today with Krispy Kreme donuts and after reading this, I am off for a run!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Muse...you really don't look like the same person. Not even half like her. Great discipline. My daughter came home from soccer today with Krispy Kreme donuts and after reading this, I am off for a run!
        In college, we often joked about doing a run "back from Krispy Kreme" - after cross country ended one year, a few of us decided to try it. Between the four of us that ran, we ate 52 donuts. We each got a free one, and we bought 4 dozen. I ate I think 15 of them. The run was only about 4 or 5 miles, but I'm the only one that didn't puke at all on the way. One guy had to throw up 3 times. College was great; I had an iron stomach. I felt fine, although I did have to use the rest room when we got back. As far as I know, they haven't done that run since.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

twoodcc

In college, we often joked about doing a run "back from Krispy Kreme" - after cross country ended one year, a few of us decided to try it. Between the four of us that ran, we ate 52 donuts. We each got a free one, and we bought 4 dozen. I ate I think 15 of them. The run was only about 4 or 5 miles, but I'm the only one that didn't puke at all on the way. One guy had to throw up 3 times. College was great; I had an iron stomach. I felt fine, although I did have to use the rest room when we got back. As far as I know, they haven't done that run since.
          haha. if i did that, i'd be like you. i wouldn't throw up, but wouldn't stop running til i got to the bathroom but man, a lot of weight loss around here. congrats to everyone Wink

Slow-smooth-fast

Muse you are a hottie!! Bit like me. lol

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Cause I CAN

Me in 2004, started running in 2005...current pic inside profile
              Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
              http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
                Wow, Peach, what a difference! You look fantastic !!
                2009: BQ?
                  It looks like you when from indifferent to determined Wink . modal

Vim

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

What an amazing change ... an inspirational start to 2008. I'm sure 2008 will be even better for you! Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Cause I CAN

Thanks Big grin I am not sure what i can do to top 2007 but cant wait to find out
                      Liver Transplant - July 2, 1991
                      http://terri7291.blogspot.com/
                      TexasRunner

I'm just going to say "WOW" to y'all. Having the courage to step up and make a positive change in your life can be difficult. It takes a while to gain that weight and many people aren't patient enough to understand that it takes time for it to come off.

Slow-smooth-fast

Well done Peach. I like you had a dramatic change, and this year I intend to change some more. Stay tuned folks for an even slimmer me coming soon.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

JakeKnight

This is the single best thread on the whole site. Nothing else comes close.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                            -----------------------------

Running safely

I'll throw my pics in. The first one is from May (or so) of 2004. I was around 270 lbs. My biggest was 274. This one is from around August of 2006. I was weighing 190 to 195. I am currently in the 180-185 range. Just bumping around there.
                                What a change David. Amazing! Thanks for sharing.