Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Jamie, great job! JK, cracks me up with his number 2 comment.... picture size one Big grin

Vim

Life is Good

I love three things about this post: 1) The dog; 2) The fact that you actually lost so much weight that the size of the picture is different. That's hilarious. Your wide butt couldn't have even fit in the lower picture's frame; 3) And the MSU t-shirt in the first one. You probably can't wear it anymore, so I hope you got a new one. There are altogether too many Ann Arborites in this forum; East Lansing has to represent. Go green, go white, etc. We gotta stick together. By the way - did you lose the weight to get a job in law enforcement, or were you already doing that? I'm guessing from the stripes you were already in. Yes Is the dog your partner? Just curious. Forgive my nosy questions. I do that.
      Thanks For the comments! The dog in the Picture is actually not mine she is part of our school resource officer Division, she is beautiful and I knew she wouldn't mind being in my pic. I lost weight just because I got tired of being a heff.. My kids are very active and I was having a hard time keeping up. Did I lose weight for my job? Nah... kinda the job is what got me that way to begin with...all those 12 hours shifts sitting in a car and eating junk food. Go Green Go White! Yes

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Life is Good

Great job, Jamie! You better send out a search party to find the half of you that was lost! Shocked Where was the top picture taken?
        Sault Ste. Marie Ontario Canada, 20th Wedding Anniversary trip the Hubby and I made in 2005.

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

Warrior dash 2012

Hey! My dad's family is from the Soo. Small world. Fantastic weight loss, Jamie.

Life is Good

Hey! My dad's family is from the Soo. Small world. Fantastic weight loss, Jamie.

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

Warrior dash 2012

Running safely

Good job Jamie and Westward13. I know it feels good to get some weight off.

Vim

101 thoughts on losing 100 lbs
                  Awesome.... Just forwarded that message to some of my peeps..... That guy is a GREAT motivator for SURE..... Smile

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

GP160

Wow, Westward. You're CUTE! Blush Nice going.
                    I agree! Total hottie!!! Wink
                    Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                    JakeKnight

Thanks for bumping this thread. It's my absolute favorite and it vanished for a while. More before and now pictures, please.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

More before and now pictures, please.
                        Where are your before and after pictures, dude?

Vim

JakeKnight

Where are your before and after pictures, dude?
                          Here's before. I'm still working on after.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

JK, looks like you have a dickie do or dunlaps disease.

Vim

GP160

Cracking up.....
                              Ironman Louisville 8-30-09
                                Hey my Mom is from the Soo too (fun to say that soo too). Go Blue! Great job everyone, very inspirational! -Kirt