Another newbie? (Read 726 times)

Go Pre!

Yup, here I am. I am new to this site. Thanks to 'I can't remember who' recomended it but it was a post at Runners World. Anyway, Good to be here, and great to be back into running again. My first half marathon is 3 weeks away (Toronto Marathon). See y'all around here! Dave

Princess Cancer Pants

Hey, you're just in time to come join us in the Half Marathon Trainers group! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Welcome Dave! How's your training for the half going? Ken
          Welcome! I'd love to hear about the race - I'm in Ottawa and thinking about running in Toronto next year.
          -Jess
            Make sure you give all the details on the half - here and on the half marathon forum! Enjoy it! lisa
            Cincinnati Flying Pig May 4

Go Pre!

I will keep you posted on the Toronot half, Anyone looking for a good adventure, come join us!...or maybe next year Wink Re: Ottawa, I was thinking of heading that way next year...of course I have to get through this Half one first! cheers Dave
                welcome dave...looking to do my first 1/2 next spring...keep us posted on your training and welcome to the best running site...nothing but great people with the love of running and sharing Smile