Any body run today? (Read 666 times)

I got a fun five in untill I broke my mp3 player... Angry
    Join me on a run.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just shy of 2.5 trying my new shoes out for a stretch. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

A sweaty 5k race - after a one mile warm up.

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

12.5 around dusk in the misty hazy foggy eve as the inky night flowed in, interrupted only by the glittering of the season's first fireflies, too numerous to count.
            Ran a 1 mile race on the track. No official time yet, but it was under 5:20.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

shyrunner07

4miles on the treadmill tonight.
                12.5 around dusk in the misty hazy foggy eve as the inky night flowed in, interrupted only by the glittering of the season's first fireflies, too numerous to count.
                Like a poem. Very nice. Smile

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Big grin Thanks! That is how the run felt.
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

4miles on the treadmill tonight.
                    How you likin' yer new shoes...? Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

they're definitely really cushy, but...I'm just not quite sold on them yet. I don't know if my Reeboks were a really good model or what, but aside from the cushioning, i'm not really seeing anything that's drastically different? Maybe on my next run, i'll go back to the 'boks and see how it shakes out...or maybe i won't really notice a difference until i get outside? I'm definitely going to keep the 882s though- i think i can count on one hand the number of shoes i own, so surely i'm entitled to a new pair, right? Wink
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yup, and you may notice more of a difference once you start running outdoors, too. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

shyrunner07

i'm gonna need to do that before the race- can't imagine it'd be very smart to make my first steps outside ones that occur during an event! *sigh* oh hey btw, lookie what i found.... http://earth911.org/search-recycle-details?location-id=105809&what=ldpe&where=49456&max_distance=25 says you have to be a dalton township resident...not sure how strongly they enforce that one...
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

i'm gonna need to do that before the race- can't imagine it'd be very smart to make my first steps outside ones that occur during an event! *sigh* oh hey btw, lookie what i found.... http://earth911.org/search-recycle-details?location-id=105809&what=ldpe&where=49456&max_distance=25 says you have to be a dalton township resident...not sure how strongly they enforce that one...
                            Maybe I will call and see if they'd make an exception... I really think you will like running outdoors. There's so much more to look at and the time has to go faster--especially with your iPod. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ran a 1 mile race on the track. No official time yet, but it was under 5:20.
                              5:17.79 !!! Way to go RED!
                                modal (aka YoungGuyinHis20s) hopes to put in 3 to 6 miles especially since he's been slacken lately. Black eye

Vim