Rant (Read 665 times)

Grumble, grumble. Thank you for listening!

Cryptic

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

Princess Cancer Pants

Did someone say beer?! Big grin Abby, TGIF, right!? Smile k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Now that was a bath...

Teenagers! Mine > annoying Nooooooo beeeeeeeer.
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Did someone say beer?! Big grin Abby, TGIF, right!? Smile k
            Yep, its Friday. And you got the name right. Big grin BTW, Geoff, when are you going for a slow run? I will be back in Nashvegas this weekend.
              I have to admit, I didnt expect the beer response! You guys totally cracked me up!!!

Cryptic

I have a rather flexible schedule. I will have to find that thread with your email in it and shoot you over a message. Speaking of beer and since there are some nashville peeps on here I was curious. Have any of you guys or gals ran across any of our local hash hound harriers? I looked in to hooking up with them at one point but they all seemed a rather bit older than me. Do they not have a running/drinking club around here for the late 20's to early 40's peeps? edit- I must be blind I can't find that thread what is your email again? mine is gfischerj@gmail.com

12 Monkeys

Have any of you guys or gals ran across any of our local hash hound harriers? I looked in to hooking up with them at one point but they all seemed a rather bit older than me.
                  Country Music Marathon. Mile 23 and change. In Shelby Park. The best warm flat beer I have ever had. And they are there every year!

12 Monkeys

Also, there is this. Shayna and I made chocolate honey bee cake this evening:
                      Trent - you left out some important details. First off, is it Rosh Hashannah again and I missed it? Because I just heard the end of Genesis today. So I am confused. Second, how did you make the flowers and bees? Are the wings almond slices? And the flowers and bee bodies marzipan? Or fancy icing? Third, when am I invited over to help you eat it?