Courses (Read 457 times)

Jeronimo

Dear Eric and dear friends

I write this post to see if someone can clarify something that I am not clear.
    And 214 training courses I have on my page but when I give an input of a new workout, when I select the route, it shows only 50 of the 214 courses that I have.

I wonder if the program only gives you 50 by default and that criterion continues to display some if others are not.

Pending your solutions, received a cordial greeting

Jeronimo

Estimado Eric y estimados amigos

Escribo este post para ver si alguien me puede aclarar una duda que no tengo muy claro.
    Tengo 214 entrenamientos y courses en mi pagina pero cuando voy a dar una entrada de un nuevo entrenamiento, cuando selecciono la ruta, solo me aparecen 50 courses de las 214 que tengo.

Me gustaria saber si es que el programa solo da 50 por defecto y que criterio sigue para que aparezcan unas si y otras no.

En espera de vuestras soluciones, recibir un cordial saludo de

Jeronimo

an amazing likeness

What happens if you start typing the name of the course you wish to select ?  The log will filter the course listing as you type the name, which should allow you to pick the course you want to use.

(translation via google translate)

¿Qué sucede si usted comienza a escribir el nombre del curso que desea seleccionar? El registro de la lista de filtros del curso que se escribe el nombre, que debería permitir a escoger el curso que desee utilizar.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

Jeronimo

Thanks for your reply.

I realized that I did things, I searched among the routes that appeared to me but giving the name as you say, I listed all the routes.

Thank you very much and greetings

Jerónimo

Gracias por la respuesta.

Me he dado cuenta que yo no hacia bien las cosas, yo buscaba entre las rutas que me aparecian pero dando el nombre como bien dices, me aparecen todas las rutas.

Muchas gracias y saludos de

Jerónimo