Run Commuting and Food (Read 1550 times)

Yeah well, I didn't ask for your opinion. I asked for suggestions. lol

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

And shot down every one.

Maybe you should reread then.

Think about a fridge used by many people that hasn't been cleaned since it was bought. I seriously would have to use a hose on it.

If you wrap the hose around your waist (or "wrist", for srl), it'll mush your fruit from the bottom.  (That sounds dirtier than intended, but whatever.)  Roll the hose up and wear it like a turban.

Seriously: you need hard-sided containers, some sort of packing in there with the fruit to prevent Shake-And-Bake Syndrome, and placement near your center of mass when running.  Is that a fair summary of requirements for the fruits you do want to bring/eat?

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

If you wrap the hose around your waist (or "wrist", for srl), it'll mush your fruit from the bottom.  (That sounds dirtier than intended, but whatever.)  Roll the hose up and wear it like a turban.

Seriously: you need hard-sided containers, some sort of packing in there with the fruit to prevent Shake-And-Bake Syndrome, and placement near your center of mass when running.  Is that a fair summary of requirements for the fruits you do want to bring/eat?

SR had already made those suggestions and I told him thank you. I actually had my fruit in a hard container, but had it too high. I really think placing it towards my center of gravity and packing a container full is the answer.

EDIT: Why we have had 6 pages after that suggestion beats the hell out of me.

I refuse to add to the nonsensicalness this thread has become.

- - - - -

- - - - -

- - - - -

Oh wait!  A grape!

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

Trail Runner Nation

Sally McCrae-Choose Strong

Bare Performance

xor

The funny thing is that I am just telling it like it is and I continue on. So you can say I am negative, but I say I am not.

Negative way to express that.  Heh.

I hate to pass any judgement here......but I kinda will.  I am dealing with a bunch of this kind of attitude at work.  Bottom line is that some people are able to be personally accountable.  Excuses that things are too hard, not their fault, and all sorts of other bullshit.   Just do it......figure it out....try different things.....and think and behave optimistically and positively about everything.  Those of you who have called it out are right............lots of deflection of responsibility and negativity everywhere.  I hope my kids get this......

Keep the running and fitness up and keep the weight from coming back.

Run more miles than last year.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I hope my kids get this......

heard that, and mine too!

dennrunner

Any kid who smiles while sitting in a urinal is probably not going to have a problem with negativity.

xor

Any kid who smiles while sitting in a urinal is probably not going to have a problem with negativity.

Speaking of.  If we sit in a urinal, is there a stand in a sit-down?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

dennrunner

He ain't smiling.  He's lauging.

Oh, my mistake.  Then I'd get him help immediately.

xor

How is he since the haircut?

Was the power of cute in the hair?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Was the power of cute in the hair?

You tell me, but I don't think so.