The Muscle Factor Model (Read 3142 times)

Why is it sideways?

I don't blame Trent.
    See, that was your first mistake.
      See, that was your first mistake.
      Jeff I'm not fluent in Monkey. I thought this is about running.
      And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Scout7

Jeff I'm not fluent in Monkey. I thought this is about running.
        It's never about running.
        xor

FWIW, I was asked back into this thread after saying I wouldn't participate because I speak jive.

Scout7

FWIW, I was asked back into this thread after saying I wouldn't participate because I speak jive.
            "Excuse me, stewardess? I speak jive."
              "Magic shaving powder" It's my fault.
              And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Scout7

"Magic shaving powder" It's my fault.
                I'm impressed you're man enough to admit your culpability. Shows tremendous maturity.
                JakeKnight

I'm impressed you're man enough to admit your culpability. Shows tremendous maturity.
                  Do you go down to the blind school and taunt them in braille, too?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                  -----------------------------

"Excuse me, stewardess? I speak jive."
                    Scout, I want to know your training plan for instantly recalling the best lines from every movie you have ever seen.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I blame the monkey.
                        I spank the monkey.
                        Yeah. Not uncommon, really.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Non ducor, duco.

This thread is highly offensive.

Yeah. Not uncommon, really.
                            Everybody does it.
                            Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
                            xor

Scout, I want to know your training plan for instantly recalling the best lines from every movie you have ever seen.
                              Well, in this case, Overlord Candidate got a meatball over the plate.

Scout7

Well, in this case, Overlord Candidate got a meatball over the plate.
                                True. I dunno. One of my many talents. I'm also a cunning linguist, and a master debater.