The Muscle Factor Model (Read 3142 times)

Scout7

Do you go down to the blind school and taunt them in braille, too?
    No. Maybe. OK, fine, sometimes.
      No. Maybe. OK, fine, sometimes.
      Don't forget about that time you rearranged the furniture.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

True. I dunno. One of my many talents. I'm also a cunning linguist, and a master debater.
        Too bad you can't spell. Masturbator is wone wurd.
        Favorite quote: Stop your crying you little girl! 2011: Mt Washington, Washington Trails, Peaks Island, Pikes Peak.
        xor

Most threads on CR involving richard99 and his theories did, in fact, turn into mass debates.

I think Rich_ or Richard99 or Tricky Dick, or whatever his name is, should stand up and share his log. Yes

jules2

I think Rich_ or Richard99 or Tricky Dick, or whatever his name is, should stand up and share his log. Yes
              I'm with you anyone who does not post their log has no credibility in my eyes.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

obsessor

Take all the runners in the world and divide them into 2 groups - the fast group and the slow group.
                And this, in a nutshell, is why many find richard to be incredible.
                Wingz

Professional Noob

I'm with you anyone who does not post their log has no credibility in my eyes.
                  I don't post my log any more for reasons that have nothing to do with you an everything to do with a stalker-of-an-ex-husband who chose to move into my apartment complex this month. Sorry I lost my credibility with you. Tongue Still, I agree that MOST trolls tend to have no visible log... The reverse is not necessarily true.

Roads were made for journeys...

I don't post my log any more for reasons that have nothing to do with you an everything to do with a stalker-of-an-ex-husband who chose to move into my apartment complex this month. Sorry I lost my credibility with you. Tongue Still, I agree that MOST trolls tend to have no visible log... The reverse is not necessarily true.
                    threadkiller Tongue anyways - someone could always create a bogus log.....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Scout7

You people are boring me now. Can we talk about how runners need to do weight lifting to become better runners? I need something to laugh at.
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

"Magic shaving powder" It's my fault.
                        So you have hardwood floors, too? Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

So you have hardwood floors, too? Evil grin
                          Do the curtains match the carpet?
                            You people are boring me now. Can we talk about how runners need to do weight lifting to become better runners? I need something to laugh at.
                            Runners need to lift weight to become better runners. Runners who don't lift weights are only joggers. therefore joggers need to lift weights to become runners.
                              I hear all the cool kids are doing it. Why do you insist on clinging to outdated theories like Muscle Factor? Lift now - run faster later.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Do the curtains match the carpet?
                                No curtains, no carpet...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay