The Muscle Factor Model (Read 3142 times)

Prince of Fatness

You people are boring me now. Can we talk about how runners need to do weight lifting to become better runners? I need something to laugh at.
    If you're bored go ahead and google richard99, limiting the site to coolrunning.com. There you will find debating, arguing, name calling, double talk, and finally, some very good discussions about running.

Not at it at all. 

xor

I give you:

You people are boring me now. Can we talk about how runners need to do weight lifting to become better runners?
        if you are trying to improve your running...how many reps per minute do you need to do? are you allowed to use your metronome? Tongue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
        Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I give you:
          That stuff is great. Less than $2/can and painless. Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

if you are trying to improve your running...how many reps per minute do you need to do? are you allowed to use your metronome? Tongue
            I find this workout helps me: Arm Curls: several reps in the evening, broken down into 2-3 sets. On weekends, increase the sets. The weight is variable, usually around 16 ounces.

#artbydmcbride

If I use the magic shaving powder will I be a faster runner?

Runners run

Scout7

If I use the magic shaving powder will I be a faster runner?
                I dunno about runner, but it would make certain things better.
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm all for zoomie and ilene showing photos of how the shaving powder works, but I'm against seeing that guys log -- let his log remain in his bathroom unphotographed, for the sake of my stomach, please.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Dave

No curtains, no carpet...?
                    I'm confused. We've seen the curtains. Are you saying that you don't have carpet, only hardwood floors?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*whistles* *looks innocent* Shy

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

*whistles* *looks guilty* Shy
                        Fixed that for you.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Fixed that for you.
                          What is with you people all giving away my trade secrets...sheesh! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

So you have hardwood floors, too? Evil grin
                            I made a blanket statement about a class I'm taking and friend who's taking the same course and you thought it was about hardwood floors?
                            And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

I'm confused. We've seen the curtains. Are you saying that you don't have carpet, only hardwood floors?
                              No curtains either. Smile
                              And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                                -----------------------------