Ortho in Greater Boston? (Read 87 times)

Anyone have a good doc in the area?  Preferably one with a magic wand that works on broken knees.

Ready, go.

My friend goes to Dr Devellis in woburn at excel ortho. I think he's a runner as well.

Good luck.

jebl00

Dr. B. Zarins and his group at MGH are great.

Thanks - headed to MGH this week.....

Ready, go.

delicate flower

New England Orthopedics in Springfield repaired my torn ACL.  Twice.  Probably a bit far for you though.

<3

jillc515

I go to Dr. Czarniecki at Excel in Woburn.  If you go to Excel he the one to go to for knees in that practice.  I recently had knee surgery and was very happy with him as my ortho.

Dr. B. Zarins and his group at MGH are great.

Thanks  - it was great and I would highly recommend MGH Sports Medicine.

Ready, go.

ilp

Lars Richardson did my ACL repair, and it was awesome. I strongly recommend him. Also, Danielle in Davis Square at Boston Sports Med is a phenomenal physical therapist.

jebl00

Thanks  - it was great and I would highly recommend MGH Sports Medicine.

So glad it worked out for you. I've used them twice and been very happy with the results. They listen to you, and their goal is to get you back out there running as soon as you safely can. It's a fantastic group of doctors. Hope your recovery goes smoothly!