2018 3:20 (and beyond) (Read 582 times)

Running Problem

Problem Child

Rlk across 30k with a little slow down. 2:15:49. 7:18 pace 3:11 estimated. I think she will beat her time from last year.

Its also 39F which is kinda cold for CIM. The recent rainstorm probably helped keep it cold.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

5k18:xx | Marathon 2:55:22

seattlemax

Duke Of Bad Judgment

Anyone know Oregon's name?

seattlemax

Duke Of Bad Judgment

Good morning Brew. 

Running Problem

Problem Child

Morning max. Late night partying while planning what to do with your lottery winnings?

the last 5 miles are kinda rough. I always hated the last 2 and said “15 minutes. Just gimme FIFTEEN minutes” to make it through the flatness.

Many of us aren't sure what the hell point you are trying to make and no matter how we guess, it always seems to be something else. Which usually means a person is doing it on purpose.

VDOT 53.37 

Running Problem

Problem Child

Dwave 2:57:42 unofficially.

VDOT 53.37 

ilanarama

Pace Prophet

Boom!  Well done, Darkwave!

Gorgeous splits.  I'm kind of stunned that only gives her 13th AG. A lot of elites and near-elites, I guess.

Running Problem

Problem Child

Rlk in true fashion pulls out the 3:12:59. Beats my best there and she just got under 3:13.

VDOT 53.37 

JMac11

RIP Milkman

Dwave - unbelievable, congrats!

5K: 16:37 (11/20)  |  10K: 34:49 (10/19)  |  HM: 1:14:57 (5/22)  |  FM: 2:36:31 (12/19) 

seattlemax

Duke Of Bad Judgment

CB in 3:02:22.

Congrats to DW, Jim's Kat, and CB!

seattlemax

Duke Of Bad Judgment

Dwave - unbelievable, congrats!

Not unbelievable for DW, but jaw-dropping in an absolute sense.  She even talked to me once.  I'll have to move her photo from my "one step above imaginary friends" album to "Running Gods I've Met".

FANTASTIC results for dw, rlk, and calbears!  !!!

Speed Surplus

Wow, great results all around! Congrats!

5:27 / 18:49 / 40:32 / 88:12 / 3:12

oregonrw

Wow, great job DW and RLK!! I heard it was a great day there today!

( I didn't run -- I deferred a month or so ago due to a family conflict).

OMR

Congrats Dwave, rlk, and calbears!

And congrats to max for getting into WS!

darkwave

Mother of Cats

Thanks guys - I knew I could do it, but I still don't quite believe I actually did it.

(I suspect I'm going to wake up tomorrow, think it was all a dream and it's now race morning, and wonder why my racing singlet is so gross)

I started crying during bag check after the race - this is the first race I've ever cried at, I think.

Got to run with both RLK and Calbears at points during the race so that was a bonus.

Will write the race report on the plane tomorrow.

Everyone's gotta running blog; I'm the only one with a POOL-RUNNING blog.

And...if you want a running Instagram where all the pictures are of cats, I've got you covered.