2018 3:20 (and beyond) (Read 582 times)

mattw4jc

Looks like less spectators than usual.

mattw4jc

DW 5k in 23:21

AceHarris

How does my office expect me to work today AND track my imaginary friends and elite runners?!?!

Looks like a controlled start for Dwave

Road Mile: 5:19 (2017), 5k: 17:09 (2021), 10k: 35:54 (2021), HM: 1:21:55 (2020), M: 2:53:18 (2021)

mattw4jc

How does my office expect me to work today AND track my imaginary friends and elite runners?!?!

Looks like a controlled start for Dwave

Ditto! We should get Patriot's Day off too!

fb-guy

I've got DW running 7:31's. Is that right?

m: 2:55:04 | 10k: 37:14 | 50mile: 9:35

Jim E

Spectators are looking very thin. Tatanya McFadden is in the Newton hills, and there are stretches with no one at all. Women's pack is still tight 10 miles in. Men are more spread out.

mattw4jc

Spectators are looking very thin. Tatanya McFadden is in the Newton hills, and there are stretches with no one at all. Women's pack is still tight 10 miles in. Men are more spread out.

Looks thin around elite women too. I was wondering if there could be more as time goes by.

DW is at ~7:31 pace through 5k. Projected for a 3:17. Probably starting conservatively.

Ditto! We should get Patriot's Day off too!

"Working" on Patriots' Day is unpatriotic and uncivilized! However, it does give me a chance to wear my marathon tie!

DW is at ~7:31 pace through 5k. Projected for a 3:17. Probably starting conservatively.

I'll go with "'Huge Understatements' for 500 Alex"!

Jim E

Dwave paces by feel, which should be a plus today. The headwind is probably slowing her somewhat.

dex8425

Dug out from the 18 inches of snow at my house to come to work...and now I'm just watching the coverage on nbc. Too bad about the headwind but rooting for Shalane.  Came in to check on and cheer on imaginary friends.

fb-guy

I can vouch for Jim, Dad, OMR, Max, RLK and Illana. They're real people. :-)

m: 2:55:04 | 10k: 37:14 | 50mile: 9:35

dex8425

That had to have been the fastest porta potti stop ever.

Speed Surplus

Wow, this weather is AWFUL!

5:27 / 18:49 / 40:32 / 88:12 / 3:12

mattw4jc

That had to have been the fastest porta potti stop ever.

Disappointed the tracking doesn't give the split for that.