Active Equipment no longer displaying in run entry (Read 298 times)

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

The BF entry in my equipment list is no longer displaying in the workout equipment entry pull down. It shows as active in the equipment list, which has 8 entries, but not in the workout equipment pull down which only displays 7 entries in addition to No Equipment. I've been using the BF "shoe" to track my barefoot running distances now that I am "out of the closet" with DW... LOL Disturbing that is no longer in the pull down. I use Chrome v16.0.912.63 m as primary browser, but have verified same result with IE and Firefox. Haven't yet tried adding an entry or retiring a different entry to see if BF then shows up. Might try that later today if I can

bob e v
    2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

day after day sameness

What happens if you start typing "B" in the equipment drop-down when doing your entry? 

(I'll guess it will offer you the BF entry when it filters the list...)

Not that I think that's a cure or valid workaround.

I've done my best to live the right way; I get up every morning and go to work each day...

bobev,

BF is set as a bike equipment, which will not appear if you are logging a run.  Change it back to run and you will see it.  In a related note, I need to figure out how to allow equipment to be used in multiple activities.

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Dang! I think I must have not realized I changed it to Bike the other day when I edited it.... missed that.... my bad!!! Color me red!

thanks Eric!

bob e v
          2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.