Winter running top (Read 179 times)

Half Crazy K 2.0

I still like mine. Like Christirei, I had one day that it was really windy and the wind cut through it. Usually I wear it with a short sleeve wool blend underneath. On the really cold days I've worn a thin LS.

I don't mind the sleeves--mainly because even though I don't think my arms are abnormally long, so many shirts seem short. These sleeves are a perfect length. i got the hoodie in the same material and you can flip the fabric on the end of the sleeves completely over your hands. This is really nice--my hands tend to go from ice to hot, so this prevents the problem where to put my gloves.

Julia1971

So, after a couple of months of running, what does everyone think of their NB top?? I love mine and wear it almost every day, some extremely cold days i have switched to a top with a built in hood/face cover because it keeps the cold air off of my neck much better, but otherwise i wear my base layer under the NB top and it works great. The only time i have had an issue is on a super windy/blustery day when i did feel like the wind cut through me, i probably should have worn one more layer underneath, but the temps weren't that cold and i didn't want to get hot. otherwise, no complaints except for one little tiny thing...does it bother anyone else that they have a finger cuff or something on the inside of the cuff?? when i put it on every single morning my fingers naturally go into the cuff and i have to stop and pull them out and reposition the sleeve, super annoying.

Yes, the cuff is annoying but it seems most long sleeve shirts have a thumb hole or cuff these days.  As someone with freakishly long arms, this is a big pet peeve of mine because I end up with random holes or extra fabric near my wrist bones that are of no use to me.  I don't know why this trend took hold but manufacturers should go back to making legitimate sleeves and force people to buy gloves.  /rant

Half Crazy K 2.0

Yes, the cuff is annoying but it seems most long sleeve shirts have a thumb hole or cuff these days.  As someone with freakishly long arms, this is a big pet peeve of mine because I end up with random holes or extra fabric near my wrist bones that are of no use to me.  I don't know why this trend took hold but manufacturers should go back to making legitimate sleeves and force people to buy gloves.  /rant

I don't think my arms are freakishly long, but pretty much all clothing makes me feel like they are! It's not just running clothes, I have so many work clothes that look like I outgrew them.

This time of year here in Chicago I can easily handle the weather dressed in shorts, 5 t-shirts, bandana, gloves, baseball cap.  And can do as many miles as I want dressed like this;

Marathon Clothes

Hello, I'm here to give some of my opinions on winter running tops that are primarily made for athletic use, gym fitness, running gear, and more. Some of them are listed below:
            • Athletic Sweatshirt: Athletic Sweatshirts are originally used for sportswear to keep body warm during the low temperature or winter also to form as a fashionable outfit.

• Long Sleeve Tee: Long Sleeve Tee Tops are of great use when we are out for morning run and sports, it also provides great looks feel comfortable for everyday sports and run usage.

• Marathon Jackets: There are a few main purposes for running jackets. Their main purposes are to keep you warm, deflect rain, and block wind. During dawn and dusk runs, they can also provide illumination and reflectivity.

• Marathon Leggings: It is to wear marathon leggings to keep your body tight and comfortable during the running activity as gym or sports. It also helps you to keep fit and active.
            I had recently ordered from Marathon Clothes in the USA a wonderful stylish green athletic sweatshirt. Product is comfortable and pleasant to wear. This wholesaler manufacturer accepts single or large orders.Sweatshirt