Group distance tracking between a time range (Read 588 times)

I am starting a fundraiser and I would like this site to be the homebase of it. Basically it would be to run 365 miles in 365 days.  I have enlisted 36 friends to help me, and created a group on this site. I have seen other groups (like the 1000 miles in a year) are able to add a report that shows everyone's YTD mileage. How do you do that? and also can you change the day range, since my event started on Oct .1st? Thanks so much!
      I can also get more people to join your site. So far I am up to 39 people who are joining my fundraiser, and need a site to sign up on. Is this enough?
      eric :)

aaquino1984,

The YTD plugin is available in specific mileage groups only.  However, with the reports function available in every group, you can calculate the distance for any given date range.  Is this what you're looking for?

eric :-)

My group does have a specific mileage number, its 365 miles in 365 days. The event started on Oct. 1st. So every participant in my group will run 365 miles, by Oct. 1 2010.

aaquino1984,

Here's a link to the report in your group that will tally the distance in the specified period:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/365Club/Stats?e=0&f=10%2F1%2F2009&g=9%2F30%2F2010 

Just save it on the group's homepage so everyone can have easy access to it.

Thanks for the link, I posted that on our front page. So, there is no way we will be able to get the Distance bar graph with the pace bunny and finish line? That feature is the reason why I wanted to move our event to this site in the first place.

AJ,

I can add basic graphing to the group reports but I can't at the moment.  I'm working on a different project right now so your request will need to wait until the project is completed.  In the meantime, you're more than welcomed to send me how you want it to work and look.  This is your chance to affect how RA works!

eric :-)

All I am looking for is this exact graph:

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1000MileClub/YTDDistance

But instead of 1000 miles have it changed to 365 miles, and instead of January 1 - Dec 31, I want Oct.1 2009- Oct. 1 2010 as the date range

aaquino1984,

I'll add it for the next release.