How to get the perfect race finish photo? (Read 2965 times)

Sorry: While I like the blowing kiss that I think I see this year, last year's shadow and leg strike make it.

Prince of Fatness

Actually the one on the right looks like she is holding her nose, getting ready to jump into a pool.

Not at it at all. 

yeah, I think I'll have to ditch the kiss blowing pose as it does look like something between holding my nose and getting ready to puke.  Maybe next year I'll do the one arm pump a la YES!  The clicking the heels pose just seemed dangerous.

Jennifer mm#1231

Since we are revisiting this thread, I had to share a follow up... Practice makes perfect!  After a rookie move in 08 when I failed to capture the 'N' , a completely unmentionable 09 attempt, I nailed it this year...well, except that you can't see the 'T'.  I'll give it another go next year. 

If I was a writer for Futurama I'd be able to make some witty joke about the Boson marathon but I got nothing.....

Goal: Age grade over 80% on a certified course.
          Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

I don't know about perfect, but go here and type in bib 775 for some amusement.

I decided to be goofy. I had fun.

That's Swampy. 

Doesn't look like you broke a sweat.

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

I love these! I would post mine, but usually the camera guy has packed up and gone home by the time I finish. lol

HoosierDaddy

GreyBeard

Chicago Marathon 2006

• Black Canyon 100k
                • RRR
                • Zane Grey 100k
                • High Lonesome 100
                • Wyoming Range 100 (?)
                • The Bear 100
                • Javelina Jundred (?)

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus