Coros and RunningAhead (Read 189 times)

NYCNorma

I'm considering replacing my Suunto with a Coros Apex. I've been exporting .fit files from the Movescount website and then uploading to RunningAhead. Is there anyone here that uses a Coros watch with RA and if so, how?

an amazing likeness

With the huge caveat that I don't have an experience with a Coros device...from this article on the Coros website, it seems like you can export .FIT files, similar to what you're doing now.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

BoutWorkout

With the huge caveat that I don't have an experience with a Coros device...from this article on the Coros website, it seems like you can export .FIT files, similar to what you're doing now.

I don't too but he seems right.

Re-Run

Misinformation Officer

I have the Coros Apex, and you can share it in a variety of formats within the app.

What was mentioned above works like a charm.

What seems to be simplest here at RA, is to save it as a .fit and upload it under "Garmin .fit" in the Training Log.

MTA Don't forget to save the imported data in RA! I forgot that the first few times, and thought it was disappearing.

Runs like a dj mixing songs while wearing festive outfits.
          5k PR 5/31/21 24:21 

10k PR 5/23 54:43

HM PR 1/2024 1:59:10

dumrunner

I've had an Apex since August. I use the RunGap iOS app, which as of yesterday now syncs with the Coros app on the iPhone. (Previously, the Coros app pushed each run to Strava, and RunGap pulled from Strava.)

RunGap then exports the run to my Garmin account, which uploads to RA. I works well.

RunGap isn't available for Android, unfortunately.

zebano

I have a Coros Apex and really love it (mostly due to the battery). That said, they got rid of the movescount website and I have to use the app which has one distinct limitation. It can export .fit (or other format like gpx) files but will only do so to my SD card!!! (grrr). My workaround has been to link my strava account to the app and that uploads automatically and I use the "export original" button in strava to get a file to load on this site.

1600 - 5:23 (2018), 5k - 19:33 (2018), 10k - 41:20 (2021), half - 1:38:57 (2018), Marathon - 3:37:17 (2018)

COROS_Official

Hi there! At this time, you can export .FIT files from your COROS Training Hub or app. This article explains how to do so: https://support.coros.com/hc/en-us/articles/4408620041620-Manually-Import-Export-an-Activity-to-3rd-Party-Sites

If you have any questions regarding these steps, or your new APEX watch, don't hesitate to reach out to us at Support@coros.com !

elainao

link spam