Cool Running (Dec 22) (Read 3506 times)

Eric: I was able to import my data from CR ok but nothing before Nov 26 (I think) shows up on my graph. why? can I make it show the full year grach somehow? also, when I first log in, it does not remember my password even though I have checked the box saying remember me. thanks Sandijam@yahoo.com
    The summary graph only shows the last month of activities. To show other time periods, click Graph. you can do a weekly or monthly graph with one click from here - or click Advanced Graph for a lot of other graphing choices.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

this is why I run....

thanks Bonkin.
        Hello Eric I just thought it would be proper to jump in and say thanks for importing my CoolRunning data. Everything turned out well, I love the logging feature, and I am thrilled to become a member of the RunningAhead community.

I intend to live forever . . . or die trying.

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Eric - Thanks for being so welcoming to all of us from Cool Running. I easily imported my log and have found the features very easy to use. I feel nothing but a huge sense of relief. The Cool Running thing was really challenging and you all have been so welcoming. Happy to be here!
          March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)