Hill work and a 10:40 (Read 679 times)

A 10:40 mile? I even checked my stop watch. It works fine

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I find I run hill workouts faster than just about anything. I recall running one last year that was at about my 5k pace. I have no clue how that happened, but it did. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Just kind of shocked. A look at my log shoes clearly that I run a training pace of about 13 something. It averages better each week. But this? Well it explains too why it was limited to just that 1 mile. That damned huffing and puffing Rhino was back again and it has been a long time since hes been around. Even last Sat I sprinted the last .25 of 8 miles and didn't hear him.

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire