Music Downloads (Read 662 times)

mb1973

Anyone here use Limewire to download music? Am thinking of trying but am concerned of viruses with shared files and all...Any advice appreciated.
      I used a Limewire free version in the past with the spyware junk ripped out. There are probably better gnutella network programs out there now. What material are you looking for? ----------------------------------------------------------- Alternatives You might want to try torrents for peer to peer. http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ www.utorrent.com/ Google works pretty well too for finding material if it's fairly popular. People put up all sorts of mp3 files for flash based music players on social networking sites such as myspace. Libraries work pretty good if you are in a large metropolitan area and have pop/mainstream tastes.

Vim

iTunes Wink
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

iTunes Wink
          Yes, but I'd check Amazon first. All of Amazon's stuff is DRM-free, whereas only EMI lets Apple sell music without DRM.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.