First 100 Mile Week (Read 1197 times)

JakeKnight

100.3 miles. Ow. But just 34 beers. So far. Pathetic. I'd brag more, but I'm too tired. And must drink beer. When you get done tossing well deserved accolades and various undergarments at me for my monumental achievement, go check out JScovill's mileage for the month of July. Don't faint when you see it. Yes, that's miles, not kilometers: http://runningahead.com/logs/b07a9e4c9ed9462e9e6e98c19e249705

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

So he does 10 on the easy days? that is freaking nuts!
      zzz

holy cow!!! Shocked
        mikeymike

Idiot.

Runners run

JakeKnight

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
            -----------------------------

only 100.3 ? pshaw. Roll eyes there's always next week...

Jennifer mm#1231

A Saucy Wench

whatever.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Maniac

I'm not sure that if you take my two best months and put them together that you'd get to 100... I'm impressed.

Marathon Maniac #6740

Goals for 2015:

Run 3 marathons (modified:  Run 2 marathons--Lost Dutchman 02/2015 and Whiskey Row 05/2015)

Run a 50-miler (Ran a 53.8 mile race 11/14/2015)

Run 1,500 miles (uhhh...how about 1,400?)

Stay healthy

Purdey

Self anointed title

Not big. Not clever.... Now post your beer total.

Dave

And it only took a drinking contest to get him to do it. I've got to ask, do you find that the running accentuates the affects of all the alchohol? How are you dealing with the dehydration from the combined running/drinking?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I felt so good about my long run yesterday until I saw this hahaha. Congratulations Big grin What kind of drinking contest involves running a 100 mile week?

Half Fanatic #846

Forget the running. What about a 100.3 beer week? And you could probably get a radio station to sponsor you... Clowning around

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

redleaf

Nicely done! It may take me a while to get that high but I can keep you company for the beers!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Why is it sideways?

Nice work, dude.
                                Wow. I have yet to run my first 100 mile month. Nice work!