Workouts not uploading from Garmin (Read 341 times)

Stoorunner

Hey there,

I tried to link my Garmin Connect app, by clicking the button in my 'upload workouts' tab. This took me to GC, where I accepted the linkup.

Have ran twice since then on 14/7 and 15/7 but my workout log hasn't updated to show these. (I manually imported everything previous to that date by CSV file).

Am I missing something that's preventing automatic updates?

Cheers!

JoyceH

Anyone else not able to get their workouts uploaded into Runninghead? This happens more often nowadays. My run didn't upload and I can't seem to get the file manually uploaded either.

My garmin uploads to both Training Peaks (for my tri coach) and Runninghead. But this morning it only made it into TP.

Who else?

ViBe71

Yes, same thing here. Manual upload did not work either.

Frequent Racer Group

PRs: 400m- 1:04.94 (2015) / 1M - 5:13 (2022 & 2023) / 5K -18:23 (2017) / 5M - 31:14 (2022) / 10K - 39:29 (2018) / 10M -1:05:11 (2023) / HM - 1:27:34 (2023) / FM -3:15:08 (2023)

Coming up:   Be Kind 5k (4/13/24), Bookin for Lookin 10k (4/21/24), Broad Street 10M (5/5/24)

NLeeRunner

Same here.

jsfuller

Same here, but I didn't try the manual upload. Maybe it will upload in a few days.

Same here

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

HermosaBoy

I got a walk at around 2:30 central time to upload. My run at around 4:30 has not uploaded yet.

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

jsfuller

My workouts are uploading again. Thank you!

HappyFeat

not uploading for me today

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

not uploading for me today

Same, just now. Tried manually ordering the .fit file and that failed, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kcam

Automatic upload of this mornings workouts did not happen but manual upload of same workouts did. 

shu_runner

My workout this morning came through, but last night never populated so I manually added it.  I'm also randomly getting logged out whenever I navigate to a different section of the site on Safari.

Angus AT

Two of my three workouts automatically uploaded.  I exported and uploaded manually, but it did not appear in my workouts.

spacityrunner

My run did not upload this morning ☹️.

Trails Rock!

Francois Nel

Also having the same problem of missing uploads from Garmin the last few days. Some workouts do come through, but others not.