Workouts not uploading from Garmin (Read 341 times)

dfmurphy

baldmanrunning

At what point do we acknowledge that this glitch occurs too frequently?

kevinmacsr

couple times ago. i know this is a volunteer thing so i get it.

HermosaBoy

At least the file upload has been working for me.  

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

kcam

Interesting, manually uploaded the two files that had not uploaded (Monday night & Tuesday morning) yesterday afternoon and they also have not shown up yet.  Guess it is time to backup info just in case.  Lost all my data years ago when another location crashed and was unable to restore their data and I don't want that to happen again.

I download data a couple times a week.  Just in case.

cap3344

Did a download yesterday after I saw al the "no upload" comments as well as my own.  Absolute silence from the Admin?   Same after the weather info not being added (never fixed).  so maybe this is the end of a good thing?

JoyceH

Yup , once again the workouts are not uploading. This is now a common occurrence. I hope this gets resolved. I've been on Runninghead since 2010. It's gotten worse the last few years with these issues. i keep thinking I should move it all over to TP if I my workouts don't get uploaded in a timely manner. I'm training for another Ironman and really need my workouts uploaded and this stuff to work smoothly.

kevinmacsr

I am also on Training Peaks, Strava, and Smashrun. Not having any issues uploading from Connect to them.

I sent a tweet to the Twitter site for Runningahead. not sure if they are okay or not.

cap3344

my run from this morning was uploaded, but not the one from Tuesday, including the file GPX I tried to so manually.

scis30

Same issue as most here. Over the last month or two there seems to be periodic issues with uploaded to RA. (It will work right for a while then be out a random day or two)

Runreno

I’m having the same issue random runs over the week don’t download.

www.running-distance-tips.com

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

None of my last three runs have transferred over to RA.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

JoyceH

A strength workout uploaded today but not my 14.5 mile run or my hour bike ride yesterday. So frustrating.

bobinpittsburgh

Lord of the Manor

None of my last three runs have transferred over to RA.

One of them uploaded overnight.

If I could make a wish I think I'd pass

kevinmacsr

i had 13 uploads this morning. Wink

Love the Half

I had one of my past five runs that uploaded.  It was the most recent one.  This is exactly what happened last week in that several workouts didn't load, I couldn't get it to work when I tried to manually upload from Garmin, and the only thing that finally uploaded was the most recent workout.

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).